TAKE THE LEAP: A Leap Year Weekend Gathering
Time & Location
About The Event
For Leap Year Weekend 2020, Flow+Tell and Vessel Academy have partnered together to curate Take the Leap, an intentional gathering on a magical new private property upstate featuring musician/instructors Jonathan Stone, Kéren Tayar, Michael Hewett and will offer:
- Yoga with live music savasana
- Sound Meditation: Morning and post-dinner
- Transporting Music Performances
- Curated Dining Experiences: nourishing, chef-prepared with Ayurvedic cooking lesson
- Mastermind Workshops (e.g. Ikigai, Hero's Journey)
- Cacao Ceremony
This gathering is founded on the idea of co-creation, where guests are invited to actively participate and bring personal offerings to share. Our sanctuary for the weekend is a beautiful, intimate 8,000 square foot private residence in Hudson, NY on a 414-acre property. We are grateful and excited to be gathering together here before the space is open to the public.*
- Jonathan Stone - Creator of Flow+Tell, an experiential wellness company that fuses yoga, sound meditation, curated dining and live music experience. As a beatbox vocalist, J. Stone blends different styles together, like throat singing and handpan, into his yoga classes. He has led wellness retreats to Puerto Escondido, MX and and Azores, Portugal and is passionate about creating transformational experiences that build community and catalyze conscious connection.
- Kéren - Musician & Sound Practitioner, world-touring vocalist, composer, and energy intuitive, offering immersive, guided sonic and healing experiences that invoke expansive states of consciousness and self-discovery. She is a graduate of Berklee College of Music and holds certifications in healing modalities as well as a Reiki mastership. Kéren combines her musical and energetic gifts to curate environments of empowerment in exploration and expansive activation.
- Michael Hewett - Creator of Vessel Academy, Michael has been teaching Yoga for 20+ years & playing music for 30+ years. His classes, workshops & retreats weave together dharma, asana, music & meditation to guide participants along their paths with humor, scholarship & artistry. A graduate of Berklee College of Music. his musical catalog is 7 albums deep across multiple genres and curates salons & musical performances as a part of the Vessel experience.
Accommodations per person (includes lodging, all meals and programming):
- BYO Air Mattress/Sleeping Bag in Common Room: $375
- Single Mattress in Bedroom: $500 early bird
- King Bed Private Room Share: $625 early bird ($1250 per couple)
* By signing up for this retreat, you understand that this is one of the first retreats at this beautiful new sanctuary. Your participation connotes understanding and patience with the venue as they incubate their vision and to give feedback about your experience during a post event reflection. Your feedback will inform the grand vision to be birthed on this land, and it is exciting to welcome you to be co-creators of this vision.
- BYO Air Mattress (shared room)$375$3750$0
- Twin Mattress (shared room)$500$5000$0
- Sold OutPrivate King Room (2 guests)$625$6250$0